Some of the items featured in the 1967 Autumn Issue of ‘NZ Deaf News’ (Vol. 4, No. 3):
- The school roll at Kelston has reached 200 students – the highest it has ever been.
- Auckland Deaf Society organises Scottish dancing classes, with its members thoroughly enjoying the dancing, from a 7 year old to 84 year old!
- St Dominics hosts its annual gala day, with 1,150 pounds fundraised.
- Results from the New Zealand Deaf table tennis competition, both 1966 at Paihia and 1967 at Palmerston North.
- Noel Coventry makes it into the NZ Herald, winning the annual Manurewa senior open handicap harrier race of 7 and ¾ miles in Auckland.