Some of the items featured in the Autumn 1998 issue of ‘NFD Communicate’ (Vol. 7, No. 3):
- A huge FYD feature with an interview with Judy Bailey and Damian Barry; the focus and history of FYD, with reviews from participants.
- Acknowledging Hilary McCormack and her Companion of the NZ Order of Merit award
- A Deaf student’s experience as an American Exchange Student in the United States, “Blown Away – at school in the US”
- A Bi-Bi experience in the classroom, an article by two Deaf teachers, Rachel Noble and Janine Campbell
- An update on how many hours of TV subtitling in New Zealand, and its funding allocation