We are all aware of the immense value St Dominic’s has contributed to the New Zealand Deaf education sector. St Dominic’s School for the Deaf opened in 1944 to provide a Catholic based education to deaf children, and ran for 45 years before closing in May 1989. SignDNA is thrilled that the St Dominic’s Catholic Deaf Centre in Palmerston North has donated their full collection of St Dominic’s video footage to SignDNA, along with hundreds of documents and photos. SignDNA is working on processing these items now, and we look forward to making them accessible online to the Deaf community. Thanks to the Catholic Deaf leadership and David Loving-Molloy for their support.